I am not a qualified fire-nancial, tax or law advisor so I will not take any responsibilities for anyone’s actions as a result of reading my blogs which are meant to be of a general nature. By reading my blogs you are assuming your own risk should you decide to follow my actions or choices.
• The Content may be changed from time to time and could include inaccuracies or errors.
• does not warrant or represent that the Content will not cause damage or is free from any computer virus of any other defect or error; and
• makes no warranty or representation regarding the quality, accuracy, completeness, merchantability or fitness for purpose of any Content.
The Content is intended to provide only general information, current at the time of first publication. The Content is provided without an assumption of a duty of care by The FIRE-nance Guy.. The Content does not constitute tax and/or legal advice and should not be relied upon as such. You should seek tax, legal or other professional advice before acting or relying on any Content.
This website is created and controlled by The FIRE-nance Guy. PPM Tax & Legal is neither advertising tax and/or legal services nor representing that it holds any authorisation or permission required to provide tax and/or legal advice in all jurisdictions in which the content may be viewed or received. You must ensure that access to and use of this website is in accordance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
Limitation of Liability
The FIRE-nance Guy:
• is not liable to any person for any loss or damage however caused resulting from any access or use of the website or the Content including any computer virus of any other defect or error; and
• to the extent possible, is not liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss, including loss of business or other profits arising in relation to the Content.
Where liability cannot be excluded, any liability incurred by The FIRE-nance Guy in relation to access or use of this website or Content is limited to the extent provided under Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010.
Please double check my research and do your own research or seek a professional should you want to take part in any substantial investment into properties or equities or any investments I mention in any content. I hope you enjoy the awesome world of FIRE-nancial Independence Retire Early (FIRE).